Friday, May 19, 2006
aaarfgh
A new wave of PPD hit much harder today. (actually, it should be pre-post-performance depression) If I'm wail-ey now what'll I be come next Friday?
NO.NO.NO.NO.You are going to be positive.THINK CHOCOLATE
(sigh) Got back Lit today. Had full marks for the Africa qn at first then Mrs N. decided to remark, and gave me 20/25 instead =( She was really nice about it though. So that makes my Lit an A2 (heh,spot-on) and therefore...MSG is 1.8!
I'm Canada Bound! Leaving for the land of maple syrup next Saturday and will be away until the 10th. I'll try to post and yep, I'll have photos! Hmmm. Just had a thought. I want that new Sirdar yarn I saw in Katong, then I can bring it with me and knit on the plane.
Lotsa weird stuff happened today.
Firstly. I was daydreaming when walking down the stairs (never do that, very dangerous!) and of course, being very clumsy me, my foot slipped over the edge of one step and therefore, I slipped too.
But funnily enough, I miraculously somehow caught myself and ended up landing in a rather unexpected upright sitting position. Don't ask me how I did it.
Me: *flumps down*
Sherilyn (or was it Kelly-Ann?) : Sophie, why are you sitting on the stairs?
Me: I FELL!
Sherilyn, Kelly-Ann, Alina: *blink*
Alina: Okay,Sophie. Even your fall is elegant.
HA.HA.HA.
Next. After PDPC rehearsal at VS, decided to catch the bus back to KC to wait for my mom. I boarded a 76.
Immediately I regretted it. The uncle was insane. He was muttering to himself about "geerl". Plus there was virtually nobody else in the bus. Considered banging on the door and asking to be let out but decided not to. Then when I reached the KC stop, he began muttering again about "sit down" and whatever. I pretended not to hear him and tapped my ezlink.
And y'know what? The uncle was all "aah,you see,that girl never listen (here the other commuters all turned and stared at me), you go and tap, but
will I let you out?"
I stared at him like a rat in the path of the MRT train. Couldn't decide whether to call for help or castrate him with my umbrella.
Then he opened the door and hence saved himself from a would-be loss of fertility.
Let this be a word of warning: DO NOT, NO MATTER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES YOU MAY BE UNDER, BOARD A NO.76 BUS WITH AN AD FOR THE NOKIA L'AMOUR PHONE COLLECTION ON IT.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home