Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Wednesday, May 10, 2006

continued, sans to be

Hello dahlings.
Here's the rest of the quiz from Denise's blog =)

21)Missed curfew: Who hasn't?
22)Stayed out all night: No
23)Eaten a tub of ice-cream all on your own: YEAH!! icecream=love
24)Been to a therapist: No
25)Been to rehab: NO
26)Dyed your hair: No, I'm scared of those dye machine things
27)Received a ticket: For illegal parking, no.
28)Been in a wreck: More often than not,sadly
29)Been to a club: Not the nightlife type...my country club =)
30)Been to a bar: I'm UNDERAGE,hello?

total:3

31)Had a wild party: Nobody invites me and I'm more whimsy than wild
32)Seen the Mardi Gras: No,but I will someday!
33)Had a Spring Break in Florida: Urrhhh....June holidays?
34)Sniffed anything: Plenty of stuff,but not drugs! >_<
35)Wore black nail polish: I was bored..
36)Wore arm bands: Once,now I hate them
37)Wore t-shirts with band names: No..
38)Listened to rap: because I'm 5ft 2/I wanna dance with you/and I'm sophisticated fun! =) (that was from Ciara's 1,2,step btw)
39)Owned a 50 cent CD: Nawww

total: 2(and a ½?)

40)Dressed goth: I hate spikes
41)Dressed punk: See #40
42) Dressed prep: I guess so
43)Dressed grunge: See #41
44)Stole something: I AM NOT A THIEF!
45)Been too drunk to remember anything: I.Don't.Drink.
46)Blacked out: No
47)Fainted: No (isn't that the same as blacking out?)
48)Had a crush on your neighbour? No (but on another person,yes. Hey,I'm a teenager!)
49)Had someone sneak into your room: Yes...to play a trick on me >_<
50)Snuck into someone else's room: Yes...for the same reason as #49

total:3

51)Had a crush on someone of the same sex: I'm not a lesbian (though I have nothing against them)
52)Been to a concert: Yes,many
53)Dry humped someone: YOU DISGUSTING....
54)Been called a slut: I don't give people any reasons to call me one
55)Called another person a slut: I'm not that mean
56)Installed speakers in your car: No,I don't even have a car!
57)Broken a mirror: Yes (once, this plastic mirror attached to the inside of my wallet)
58)Showered at someone of the opposite sex's house: Yes,my uncle's
59)Brushed your teeth with someone else's toothbrush: Yucks,no!
60)Consider Mac,Dre,e40 or Mistah Fab your favourite rapper: Who are they in the first place?

total:3

61)Seen an R rated movie in theatres: No (duhhh!)
62)Cruised the mall: Yep
63)Skipped school: No
64)Had a eating disorder: No (contrary to popular belief,I'm not anorexic.Don't believe me? Take me to KFC one of these days and I'll prove myself.By the way,it'll be your treat.)
65)Had an injury: So many
66)Gone to court: Nope
67)Walked out of a restaurant without paying: Once,because we never got our food
68)Caught something on fire: I'm scared of fire!
69)Lied about your age: Yes, during those sad days when I played Neopets (urgh)
70)Owned an apartment: No

total: 4

71)Cheated on your boyfriend/girlfriend: I've never even dated anyone
72)Cheated with someone: see #71
73)Got into trouble with the police: I'm no delinquent!
74)Talked to a stranger: Yes,so that I could pet their dog
75)Hugged a stranger: Me is an introvert
76)Kissed a stranger: see #75
77)Rode in the car with a stranger: No, that's really dangerous
78)Been sexually harassed: No,although I nearly had a bad encounter with a paedophile
79)Been verbally harassed: No
80)Met face-to-face with someone you met online: My friends/family, obviously!

total: 2

81)Stayed online for 12 hours straight: No,my record's only 3
82)Talked on the phone for 6 hours straight: My mom would kill me
83)Watched TV for 12 hours straight: My max is 3½
84)Been to a fair: Yes! I love fairs
85)Been called a bad influence: Haha,no
86)Cursed: Merde (which is a curse itself, don't use it!)
87)Prank called someone: No (but just 10 minutes ago I got 3 consecutive prank calls. If I ever find out it was you.......)
88)Laid in the bed with someone of the opposite sex: Yeah, dad and brother to watch TV
89)Cheated on a test: Yes *sheepish grin* Just for ting xie.
90)Cheated on homework: Nope

total: 4

91)Held hands with someone of the opposite sex: Yeah, dad and brother
92)Been pushed into a pool: No...but I almost was once
93)Played pool: Nope
94)Watched 5 hours of MTV straight: I've never made it past 1 hour of MTV
95)Had a crush on someone 10 years older than you: No
96)Had a crush on someone younger than you: No
97)Wore eyeliner: Barely visible candy pink eyeliner!
98)Skinny dipped: Never
99)Laughed at someone who was seriously hurt: No

total: 2

So out of 99: the grand total of .........(drumroll please) 32!




if we could at least try it out together, no interference, no nothing, that would be the best thing in the world.

Sophiesticated posted at 10:02 PM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home