Thursday, May 18, 2006
je t'M
abbreviation, figure it out.
Not much to say now. Which is weird as I usually have a LOT to talk about...so I'll just do a nice boring post about exam results so far.
(all uncombined with CA1)
English-A1
Chinese-B3
Maths-B4
Science-A1
History-A1
Literature-????
Home Ec.-A1
Therefore, if I can hopefully get around an A2 for Lit, that makes my MSG....1.8,roughly an A2. Not bad but still not really fantastic.
Going to beg Dad to let me borrow the old camera for PDPC at the Copthorne on Monday. Can't bear the thought that it's nearly over. No more laughing over stuff with the rest of the girls. No more Sadako impersonations/mad laughter. No more Mr M. pep talks. No more ribbing Linus and Adeeb. No more strong desires to slap Hansen. No more Wednesday blackbox practices-no more PDPC and that really, is very, very, sad. I mean, drama with the Sec 2s and Fanny is great (love you all!) but this was really surreal, a fantasic experience and I'm just glad I got to be a part of it.
right,I'm getting post-performance depression (PPD) and the performance isn't over yet.I AM SUPPOSED TO WORRY ABOUT MONDAY FIRST!
okay, I'll go and worry now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home