Friday, May 26, 2006
last one in a while
Hey darlings.
As most of you probably know, I'm leaving for Canada tomorrow (yay). Which means that I'll be cramped in a tiny aircraft seat at a high risk of getting deep vein thrombosis or something =_= And here's a bit of last minute material since I still have stuff to pack.
To my lovely lovely lovelies: <3333333333
Ariel, don't kill yourself from busy-ness, just think strangling me with your GG rope thing.
Rach, HORSE JOKE haha lame.
Grace,SAMBAL CRABSTICK
Gabby,blurrr! Keep your brain safely where it belongs! =)
Denise,smart girl why are you so smart ? >_<
Sherilyn, CATS! and TRIPLE SCIENCE and DRA-AH-MA
Sharon,on that point ma'am! squash the lizards!
PDPCians, all will be fine if we just have faith. xD
Linus, CHANGE YOUR BLOGSKIN DARN IT. good luck with the braces.
To the people I've hurt: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
To the people who've made my months miserable: Go shut yourself in a freezer.
To the people who've understood: Thanks. I really appeciate that.
To the people who lent me a shoulder to break down on: Thanks,again. You've been great.
To the people who've made my day: You kept me smiling and I'm grateful for that.
To the people who've days I've made (if any): I'm glad I made you glad.
To the people who've given me memories: I'll treasure them, and I hope you remember me.
all for love!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home