Thursday, May 25, 2006
please tell me
Hmm.The first stage of runs for PDPC ended today.
Very disappointed.I wasn't feeling it today, total lack of fire...and it's horrible to have had to perform for an audience that terrible. I swear, they were the most insensitive idiots I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. Bloody friggin (unknown swear word), they kept on laughing/sniggering/making obviously stupid snide comments throughout the performance. Seriously, this play
means a helluva lot to me and probably the rest of the cast. If you can't be bothered to watch, fine by all means, but if you can't,for the love of Pete will you staple your friggin mouth shut and dump yourself down the chute. Do us a favour, then we won't have to feel ashamed for having to demean ourselves by performing our work for you.
I can sympathise with L. now.
But frigging idiots aside, today was PHOTOTAKING =) I had like 5 photos-class,Debate,Prefects,Publications and DRAMA yay! Can't order all of them though, or else I'd have to fork out $50+++ for them. Pity. Nevermind, there's always the yearbook.
Ohhh and I bought my EMDD ticket today! Matinee show on the 8th of July. Anybody else coming on that day? Tag or something so we can arrange to meet outside or something (if you want to, of course).
THINGS TO PACK
-rest of clothes
-my fwoofy monster =)
-food for the flight (candy and my lovely croutons, yum yum)
-entertainment stuff (books,diary,stationery,magazines,and whatever else comes to mind)
but the words that seem so hard to saycome out when you've gone awayjust stay a while, and listen to me say
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home