Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Tuesday, May 30, 2006

un/imp

Y'know,I just realized that I blog about the stupidest things but seldom about supposedly more important things.So,here are a couple of "important" thingummys which I've forgotten to post.

a)RESULTS

Eng-83.2 (A1)
Math-65.3(B3)
Chinese-67.5(B3)
Science-87.0(A1)
Literature-75.5(A1)
Hiatory-77.0(A1)
Home Ec-73.2(A2)

MSG-1.7
Average-75.5%
Class P.-2/40
Level P.-7/159

Not a bad showing,but I really really really need to buck up if I want to get into level top 5 again.

b) I'm in student council after all. Which is great because I was really worried at first. Being a trainee was definitely an experience to remember...now all my energy from that goes to the Council. And I'm worried(er),because what if we trainees can't live up to the "legacy' of the seniors?? Every time I look at myself I wonder how we'll ever fill their shoes and do as well as they did. Plus this whole merger thing might not even work out. Aaargh.

and now,for an unimportant thing.

BONNE BELL LIP GLOSS <33333333333 SQUEE!

Sophiesticated posted at 8:40 PM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home