Friday, June 23, 2006
AGAIN =F
I've been tagged.Rules
#1. do the following without complain
(ing)#2. choose five ppl to do this after you have done your own
#3. leave a tag at the person's tagboard saying "you've been tagged"
#4. start your post with "you've been tagged"
your 10 favouritessport : Ice-skating, swimming
team : What???
class : TU4('02) or 2/3('06)
pastime : Daydreaming, reading, shopping (when I have the time)
drink : Milky tea, cream soda or sky juice =D
possesion : ummm, I have a drawerful of my most precious things
colour : Lilac or silver
ice cream flavour : Coffee or Cookies 'n' Cream
movie : LOTR: Return of the King
subject : DRAMA!
9 currentsmood : Content-ish and somewhat wistful
song : None really though I'm fond of a few
surrounding : the family room
thought : Damnit, Quenya is hard
physical status : ummm, as healthy as possible? Or not, teehee
thing i'm doing : this survey?
size of brain : OVERLY LARGE HAW HAW HAW nah, it's...average?
date : 23rd June 2006
day : Friday
8 firstsbest friend : if you mean my first BFFs, they were G, N and S. The things time can do...
school : St. Hilda's Kindergarten.
movie : Mouse Hunt. At least, that was the first movie I ever watched in a cinema
first lie : -large innocent eyes-
handphone : I think my dad's hand-me-down Siemens 40, anyway it was real crap
possesion : ummm...this stuffed toy the hospital gave me?
album : Umm, I think it was Christina Aguilera's "Beautiful"
fav.possesion : so many things! Some of my blouses, couple of books, old photos and cards/notes
7 lastsbath : this morning
msg to : umm umm ummm....
word : yeah
action : Type the word "type"
looked at : my computer screen
MSN Conversation: Samster darling xD
movie : LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring yes so I'm a LOTR fanatic, burn me
thought before i die : !
6 have you eversbroke the law : Yupyup
caught for breaking the law : The power of large innocent eyes...
dated one of your best friends : My best friends are all girls and I'm no lesbian. Enough?
kissed someone you don't know : WTF
been on tv : Mmhmmm
run around in circles thinking you are a rubber duck : Well, not a rubber duck
5 things you are wearing nowWhite tee with butterflies, denim shorts, undergarments, scrunchie and umm...lip balm?
4 things you have done todayBreathe, spoken atrocious Chinese, watched a movie and gotten excited over miso soup
3 things you can hear right nowMy breathing, the mouse clicks/keyboard keys and my brother playing beside me
2 things you do when you are boredGo online or read something, or muse about nothing
5 people I wanna tagSherilyn, Sharon, Chloe, Denise, Elaine xD
aiyayaya. I am turning into a survey freak/obsessive LOTR movie watcher/couch o'potato. Bad bad bad! School coming up in all of two freaking days.
Somebody please destroy all the calendars.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home