Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Sunday, June 11, 2006

I see DONUTS

Just a quick one-Burnaby holiday over =( Photos and lo-ong post coming when I get back.

In Korea now, with my permanently disfigured coccyx bone,at the SIA Krisflyer lounge. Super nice! Have snuck cookies for the flight back to Singapore.

That's about it.More to come!

Sophiesticated posted at 1:48 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home