Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Thursday, June 15, 2006

more surveys

All pilched from Linus' blog.At his insistence.

% Who is in the house with you?
>.Benjamin(my brother),grandperè,maid

% Who was the last person to sms you?
>.No idea,mom is trading in my cell

% Who are you thinking about now?
>.Linus,because I'm IMing him

% Who did you last talk to on the phone?
>.Mum

% Who's house did you last go to?
>.Grandmother's

% Who are your good friends?
>.Ummm.Ariel,Rach,Sherilion,ummm...many degrees of friendships.These just happen to be the top few

% Who is (was) your favorite teacher?
>.Ms Raman for sure.Ms W./Mdm G./Ms C. too.

% Who's birthday is next?
>.Umm,maybe my aunt's?

% Who was the last person you told you love
them?
>.No idea

% Who do you wish you were with right now?
>.You really want to know,don't you?

% Who's your favorite relative?
>.My cousins Ting and Amanda,and Uncle Jean

T.H.E. W.H.E.R.E.S.

% Where do (did) you go to school?
>.Can't answer this one

% Where do you live?
>.Telok Kurau/Kembangan

% Where is your phone?
>.Next to its cradle which is next to the TV in the family room

% Where is your mom ?
>.At work

% Where do you sleep?
>.On my bed,obviously.

% Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
>.Some shop called Greenrice which used to be in Thomson Plaza

% Where did you last take a car ride to?
>.Back home,after debate two days ago

% Where in your house are you now?
>.Family room

T.H.E W.H.A.T.S.

% What was the last thing you ate?
>.One of my homemade brownies

% What was the last thing you drank?
>.Water

% What kind of cell phone do you have?
>.Being traded in so no idea

% What is the closest item near you that is red?
>.The edging of the carpet under my chair

% What are you wearing on your feet?
>.Skin?

% What instant messaging service do you use?
>.MSN.

% What are your favorite colors?
>.Silver and pale purple

% What is your full name?
>.Sophie Claire Chew Hui Lin

% What is your most used away message?
>.Plain old "away"

% What is your shoe brand?
>.Let's see. I have my plain old Scholls,my LA Gears,Hush Puppies,and some really nice strappy sandals from somewhere.

% What do you wear more; jeans or shorts?
>.Shorts I guess,'cause I wear them at home

% What is the last movie watched?
>.Memoirs of a Geisha

% What song do you last hear?
>.Some Spanish music my maid is playing downstairs

T.H.E. W.H.E.N.S.

% When did you start school?
> .3 years old

% When did you meet your boyfriend?
>.I have one?

% When is your birthday?
>.1st January,1993

% When did you last go to the mall?
>.Ummm....in Canada,it was called Metrotown

% When did you last buy a new pair of pants?
>.Last week,in Canada

% When did you last burn a candle?
>.In Whistler,'cause our restaurant table had one

% When were you last at school?
>.Day before last

% When did you last eat ice cream?
>.Maybe a week ago?

% When did you last study?
>.Umm...ahm...no idea.Before exams I guess.

--------

01. Your name: Sophie Claire

02. Hobbies: Reading,musing,dreaming,crafts and shopping(when I have the time)

03. Gender: Female

04. School: Not telling

05. Height: 1.45/4 foot 8

06. Horoscope: Capricorn,baaah

08. Address: 000 Nonexistent Street,Singapore 462929(G-O-A-W-A-Y)

09. Email: Gosh,am I that stalkable?

10. Hair: Ummm.Nearly black,straight,maybe a bit past shoulder length with wispy strands here and there

11. Eye Colour:Brown

12. Hair colour: See 10

13. Right or left handed: Leftie!

14. status: Single...sadly.Or not.

15. Siblings: 1 brother

16. Last 4 digit of your mobile no: FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S BEING TRADED IN!

17. Birthday: 1st January 1993

--------

001.] Change your eye color, what color would
they be?
-* Grey,I like grey eyes.Or maybe dark blue.

[002.] Have any hair color in the world, which
color?
-* Chestnut brown.So pretty! Although my original one is fine

[003.] Instantly be fluent in one language, which
language and why?
-* French,because I'm supposed to be speaking it anyway

[004.] Instantly be able to play an instrument,
which instrument and why?
-* Ummmm...guitar? No idea,I'm not really a music person

[005.] Get any job in the world and be good at it
too, which job would it be?
-* Journalist/Actress/News Reporter/Talk show host

[006.] Live anywhere in the world, where would it
be?
-* Burnady,Canada.Or Australia(Sydney or Melbourne)

[007.] Join any band, what would it be?
-* Nah.

[008.] Have any superpower, what would it be and
why?
-* Hmm.Maybe stopping time?Or Apparition,then I could get everywhere with just a twitch of my eyelash

[009.] Relive one of your favorite memories, which
one would it be?
-* Maybe my Primary 6 graduation party...or any Christmas party my family has held (which is a LOT) or my entire holiday in Canada.


[010.] Magically alter any aspect of your
appearance without any pain whatsoever, what
would you do?
-* Make myself gain 3kg. I need the weight,then it'll all be satisfactory.

[011.] Eliminate one bug from the planet, which
one and why?
-* Bees or wasps or any beeish cousin,I wouldn't like to get stung by one

[012.] Bring any TV shows that went off the air
back, which ones would you bring back?
-* Ally McBeal! It was good you stupid TV people.

[013.] You were president, what changes would you
make to your country?
-* Let's see.Improve the quality of English being taught in schools.Make it mandatory for children to be able to read by 7 years of age.Place more emphasis on the arts scene. Make for more freedom of speech. Many more, only I can't think of them just yet

[014.] Could become an animal, which animal
would you be?
-* A cat! Or a squirrel.

[015.] Eliminate any class from your schedule,
which would it be and why?
-* Maths because a)I'm bad at it and b)I can't stand it.But we need to learn it,sadly.

[016.] Eliminate one season, which one and why?
-* Summer because the rest are all too nice. But if I could,none.

[017.] Improve one of your five senses, which one
would you improve?
-* Sense of hearing,I am pretty deaf sometimes

[018.] Instantly become famous, what would you
want to be famous for?
-* Writing some really excellent novel or appearing in some Broadway musical. Or some form of campaigning for women's rights/anti land-mines

[019.] Change your name, what would you change
it too?
-* I'm fine with my name.Although I've always liked "Renee" or "Madison".

[020.] Paint your room, what colors would it be?
-* Ummm...tan maybe?Or pale purple.Or powder blue.

[021.] Be an instant millionaire, what would you
do with the money?
-* YAY!Umm..let's see.Migrate to Burnaby,Canada-maybe 700k set aside for that and living expenses there for starters.Save another 100k,donate 100k to charity and the last 100k goes to being splurged by me and my friends/family.

[022.] Meet any famous person, who would you
meet?
-* Michelle Yeoh or JK Rowling

[023.] Master one school subject, which subject
would you choose and why?
-* Maths because I suck at it.Chinese comes a close second

[024.] Visit any planet, no matter how far or how
bad living conditions are, which would you visit?
-* NO!Earth is all I want.

[025.] Spend an unlimited amount of money in any
one store, which store would it be?
-* OMG so many! Umm..Old Navy/Claire's/Chamelon/MPH/Art Friend/Spotlight

[026.] Go back to one of your younger ages, what
-* When I was 9.I found my first real friends that year and had the most happy times with them.

[027.] Get one piercing and/or tattoo without any
pain, what would you get?
-* I've always thought a navel piercing would be cute.I'm not joking!

Sophiesticated posted at 11:49 PM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home