Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Wednesday, June 28, 2006

que,sara,sara

Eeeyyeeerr.I'm so tired.Staying back in school every day this week for something different each day.The weight is back,just when I thought it had gone.I just can't seem to get rid of it.

A word of advice:If you treasure your sanity,don't overcommit yourself like I have.

Freak.it's like everything's out to get me.one thing,then another,and by the end of it all anything that's left of my dignity after the donut incident will be lying in its grave.

Found an abnormal amount of quotes that actually meant something to me today.


-"Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs
dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with
the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject
to the same diseases, heal'd by the same means
warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer
as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?
If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us,
do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?"


Act III, scene I from Merchant of Venice. So what if I read ahead.

when I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, "What will I be?
will I be pretty?
will I be rich?"
here's what she said to me:

"Que sera, sera,
whatever will be, will be;
the future's not ours to see.
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be."

Indeed.


Sophiesticated posted at 7:25 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home