Tuesday, June 20, 2006
renovation
WHEEE NEW BLOGSKIN!
Was getting tired of my old one-I mean,you can only have so much fun with hot cocoa and marshmallows-so began the hunt for a new one. This one's pretty...so hopefully it's here to stay for a long long long long time.
ANYWAYYYY,yesterday was the student council workshop for primary schools thing. I think it went pretty well so great job done organisers =) Got put in charge of the Pigs group with Tuty. Which was cool! I mean, we were squealing OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK all over the place. Heh heh.
Lots of Amazing Race-esque things...fun! First time I played while at the same time knowing where the clues were hidden or where to go for the next station and so on-most of the time anyways. Then there was the "Battlefield" thing like in March...our structure didn't even survive the waterbomb attack >_< And I got so drenched trying to protect it with the other 3 girls! I mean, not just "wet" or "damp" but completely-soaking-dripping-water-everywhere wet.
By no means a pretty sight. I mean, when I sat down all the water from my hair was running down my face in rivulets and the back of my shirt turned transparent from the water from my hair and my pants, which were totally soaked, began to ooze-ooze,not drip- water onto the netball court floor and so yeah.....one really big puddle.
Debate today. Tiring but fun =) And we got the board design settled so yay! Cheers debaters!
Another SC thing tomorrow. TIRED but looking forward to it =) The juniors asked us to bring a plain light coloured old T-shirt for the thing tomorrow. After some minor contemplation, which was the result of severe boredom, I came up with a list of reasons why:
a)We'll be getting really really dirty.
b)We'll be tye-dyeing it/designing it
c)We'll be baking them into one great T-shirt casserole and eating it.
Just kidding about the last one.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home