Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Sunday, June 18, 2006

whaddah blah

I must be getting too old. Yesterday, went to Centrepoint after French, and we passed by this home-appliances-or-whatever-you-call-it shop.

Mum: Oh look, so pretty!

It was a silver 5-tiered cake pedastal like the kinds in those food magazines.

Me: Oh yes! It's like, you can put the teensiest chocolates on the uppermost layer, then the bigger chocolates, then the eensy cakes, then the bigger-than-eensy-but-still-teeny cakes, and then the biggest cakes and slices on the last level.
Mum: -pause-
Me: Darn. I'm ageing before my time. I'm getting excited over a cake pedastal. All your influence.

She just smiled.But my mom is really amazing and sweet. Really.

Speaking of French, it went okay actually, considering I've missed like 3 weeks' worth of lessons due to VIP and vacationing in Burnaby. Professeur Y. went back to France on vacation, so we had this other professeur who looks like an escaped convict-bald,goatee and the like. But he's cool.

Lucky day though because the Alliance was having fete de la musique (sorry can't put the accent here, or the font gets screwy). Started at 12:30 so we went down and occupied the staircase to watch the junior trois students perform a couple of pieces in English and French. Actually, they weren't bad. You could see they were really enthusiastic and into it. Would've liked to stay and listen to Dawn Ho,but....oh well!

3 days of school next week. Councillor thing tomorrow, then debate on Tuesday and more councillor stuff on Wednesday. Looking forward to it =)

Please excuse me while I go and chow down on one of my cyanide-laced, small-metal-bits-embedded brownies.

Ohh wait. Before I kill myself on my own cooking, I shall end this post with another quote from mom.

Mom: So I called the ____ to arrange for _____'s ____ and after I had spent 5 minutes informing the receptionist of the situation, she said "hold on" and I heard her speaking to a colleague.
"Whey, can talk to this person for me ah? She speak like American one."







Sophiesticated posted at 2:07 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home