Friday, July 21, 2006
the ode to [all] of you
Haven't blogged in a relatively long time! Sorry darlings, been extraordinarily busy.
I'll do the events coverage (or whatever you wanna call it) later. For now, I'm in a really emo mood, and this post is going to be a shout-out one to all those lovely people I want to say something to.
SC EXCO'S 2006
Sian-Tzu,Michelle,Sueann : I never really got to know you all very well and I kinda regret that now. You've been really patient with me and I'm really thankful for all your help :)
Nadia: You've been a really great Drama president. Thanks for all the encouragement :)
Tuty: I'll be taller than you one day! teehee. But thanks for being so nice and everything,and I can see why you pushed Victoria and I when we were doing morning tuckshop.
Shiew Mee: You were the first exco I actually knew as a Sec 1 (publications! =) Thanks for taking the time to check on how I'm doing and so on.
Aretha: Actually I was really, really scared of you at first. (Maybe I still am.) But you've been a great exco and on hindsight, I guess it was a good thing that you pushed us so hard :) Thanks.
Richenda: You've been really supportive, thanks for that :)
Trishala: It's been great having you as Head Prefect-Turned-Councilor. You've done a great job.
ALL THE EXCOS (2006) : You were my first excos and it's been really something serving under you. Thanks so much for all of your help :) We'll do our best to do the SC proud!
Excos 2007: You guys were great as juniors and I'm sure you'll be just as good as excos :) Just remember that we'll support you no matter what!
PDPC Cast
Charlotte: GOOMI BEARS! haha. You've been a wonderful senior. Thanks for everything =)
Meijing: You've been really sweet and all these 3-4 months. Love ya ;)
Daryl: OREO BAG! I want! Anyway you've been lovely and it's been great working with you!
Sanam: You're my exco now! Can't believe I have to listen to you now. Teehee. But you've been so understanding (crying sessions! =) and I can't wait to begin the TIE project with you and the rest =)
The guys: I think I've already said everything I want to say to you guys. But just to sum it all up, it's been amazing knowing all of you and I wouldn't want to exchange this experience for the world. It'd be great if we could collaborate again but if we don't...oh well. C'est la vie. Best of luck!
please pray for him.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home