Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Saturday, July 15, 2006

what if

Mm,haven't blogged in a few days. Have been so busy/tired with school and BMW and everything. Which reminds me that I haven't started on the script for Racial Harmony Day yet!
-gulp-

PDPC cast, save for Si Cheng, reunited for the first time in around a month and a half. Rehearsal was sucky. Totally lacked the same energy we once had, maybe it's just the fatigue bug zooming around and knocking us sad little people off the thin little line named "managing".

But it was funny nevertheless. Si Cheng not being there,our parts went something like this:

Sophie: There is no future, there is no way.
Sophie,back to herself: There is a future, there is a way!
-insert Charlotte's line-
[Sophie falls to the ground giggling uncontrollably.]

You can therefore imagine that more than one person was visibly freaked.

KCP talk went fine. I think.

Going back to BMW-went to Forum before dropping by Mount E to visit Dad yesterday. Needed to buy suitable dress for RHD. With all the hype about vintagey dresses nowadays you'd think that you walk in and BOOM, racks of lovely retro tea rose frocks surround you.

Unfortunately, there wasn't really anything to be found. Saw a nice slightly ruffled olive bolero at Blossom, but hadn't gone with the purpose to buy it . Actually there was this really really nice grey dress at DKNY (and going at 50% off! xD) but it was too...drab? for stage.

Walked around somemore while Mom went to interview new domestic helper. Bought magazine, found McDonalds in the basement, bought a McChicken, sat outside Forum and people-watched. Left around 4.

Ate at some Japanese place last night. I have since discovered the joys of Agedashi Tofu. Anybody want to make me a happy woman? Email for wishlist ;) Kidding! (or,well,not really?)

SAMSTER'S COMINGGGGGG!

and before I go:

-phone rings-

Woman on line (in breathy babydoll voice): Hello? May I speak to Mr Chew, please?
Me: Oh, I'm sorry, he's not in. Who is speaking?
Woman: I'm from Dell. We need to arrange a delivery time. May I know who this is, by the way? His wife?
Me (pause) : His daughter.
Woman: (breathy giggle) Oh, I'm sorry.

GO FIGURE.I look like an eleven year old,sound like I'm forty.

Do I really?

Sophiesticated posted at 7:58 PM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home