Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Saturday, August 19, 2006

exams and more

Okay,so the exam wasn't really as horrible as expected. Still, we all got scared when he gave out the papers and they were like 6 pages, double-sided ( 60 marks for written, 40 in oral ). Written was okay but not great...though I screwed my vous etes ! I put the accent on the wrong "e"! AAAAH!

And is it nous sommes prets or nous avons prets ? (hmmm, suddenly can't remember which accent was used for the e. Never mind. It was part of the question. No danger there.)

Oral was fine, though not too sure of pluriel/singulier verb forms.

Samster's leaving tomorrow! =( x 1million. She's meeting Mandy at Great World tomorrow morning for shopping/lunch. Really wish I could go. Have resolved to beg/whimper/bargain with my mom as with her, the former two don't work much..not much does short of promising to do extra math/science assessments :)

Oh god, that word brings back memories. Again.

get over it Sophie

ANYWAY, I'm in a horrible mood owing to what I just saw.

http://www.spca.org.sg/help_us/stop_abuse.asp

PLEASE DO NOT SCROLL DOWN THE WEBSITE IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, OR CANNOT BEAR TO SEE GRISLY IMAGES ETC.

I mean, the poor kitten! Innocent little darling! Animal abuse is inhuman and despicable and oh gosh,

If I ever find that guy, he's a dead guy.

Sophiesticated posted at 3:00 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home