Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Tuesday, August 22, 2006

fi fi says fie fie!

DAMN DAMN DAMN! Leslie said it was nous avons prets!

I'm heartbroken. *sniff* I want my Distinction! Not a stupid tres bien ! Oh well. No use wailing over it now. Guess I have to work a lot harder for junior deux then.

I LOVE DRAMA! We did our monologues for the first time yesterday. I think I screamed too loudly 'cos somebody I really don't know/can't remember who told me I was kinda disturbing the other groups. To the other groups, I'm really really sorry! Didn't realise I was that loud (yeah, that's stupid, I know). And to all those really really nice people who've complimented me on my monologue, thanks a lot :) I'm super flattered! I'm sure you'll all do great :)

Stayed back to do the ____s with the WOW and the rest of the PR people. It was real fun! I still have glitter on my hands though! Haha :) Oh, and we came up with this : we have Jia Jia, Lyn Lyn, Ri Ri, Fi Fi, Di Di, Da Da, Ma Ma, Na Na, Zah Zah, An An and Vic Vic! I KNOW IT'S LAME :)

I'm Fi Fi by the way :) Figure it out!

Sophiesticated posted at 2:57 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home