Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Saturday, August 05, 2006

i am not worthless

Today's moods vacillitated between angry-frustrated to hysterical.

Let me give you an example.

On the way to French, we were discussing my stuff in the car, mom and I, and something to do with SYF drama (which I MUST get into btw) and another activity, and said this:

"But if you don't get in, you'll be in sec 3 and your CV will have nothing to show for."

I can't adequately express how I felt when she said that.

So, I've done nothing for this past year and a half?

Having almost no life outside school didn't produce any results?
Every day ,every hour,every minute,every CCA,every membership,every leadership role,every special assignment, every cert,every honour,every time I topped the class,every time I slaved past midnight to work things out,every little thing I did to get myself somewhere , all this time I devoted ,or every honour I earned, wasn't worth anything to you?

I see. Obviously the eyebags and weight loss, the increased time spent sick, hasn't been a strong enough point. What do you need to prove it, another series of breakdowns?

I sometimes don't know why I even try.

i am not worthless.

Fast forward to French. It was super hilarious today and that's saying something. I know we should be studying for the exam, goodness knows I haven't even memorized all the verb forms yet, but today was so laughable-about it improved my mood tremendously.

Sean (holding bag of Skittles) : You have a choice of yellow, yellow, yellow and yellow.
Bryan: Okay, yellow.
Sean: Good.

Professeur Yannick: In French, goldfish is le poisson rouge. (literally translated, it means a red fish)
Sebastian: Then what's a dragonfish?
Sean: Dragon-poisson?
P.Yannick: Actually,yes.
*laughter all around*

Jeffrey: So, Malaysia is a country?
Sean: Oh, YES! Bravo! Really! *starts clapping*

Jeffrey: Sophie, kick my eraser over. ( He had dropped it and it rolled under my table.)
*I pick it up and fling it at him at what I hope was high velocity. He misses, and nearly falls off his chair in the process of catching it, knocking his bag off the chair*
Sebastian: That's what you get when you ask a girl to pick something up for you.
Me: *innocent smile*
Sean: ERASER FIGHT!
(he,together with Sebastian, proceed to take out their erasers in preparation)
Me: *snort*

















Sophiesticated posted at 7:12 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home