Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Friday, August 18, 2006

rawr.

aaah.
tomorrow is the french exam,
and while i HAVE studied,
and memorized my verb forms,
I AM REALLY UNPREPARED.

Been dabbling with felt these past few days for no particular reason. So far, I have one watermelon (!), one apple (!!) and one stuffed heart (fine,whatever).

Took the 196 to Bedok with Sharon and Grace C. During the ride there I heard one of the most sexist and insulting comments I've ever had the misfortune to come across and on top of that, it was paid to the three of us. Furthermore the guy who made it didn't even bother to hide it. Totally disgusting.

After which the guy and his group of idiot friends proceeded to do something with their cells which makes this eardrum-perforating-irritance-level-soaring noise like beeeeeeeEEEEEEEP. LOUDLY. Not to mention the swear words they were punctuating every sentence with.

If I'd had my way I think the deck would have some loose eyeballs and maimed limbs lying about.

OH ONE MORE THING

I actually argued with a teacher today!

Stop thinking that Sophie doesn't argue 'cause she does! But seriously, she was so incompetent, and so incoherent that I swear I couldn't stand it. First it was rice=crop, and now the thing about the workbook answers. She was all "this saafie, argue so much" and called me a bigmouth but hey WHATEVER, because my argument was solid, and she has never made/will never make so much as an ounce of sense anyway =) and 2/3 you're behind me right? I hope so!

Just to clarify, I'm not saying that she doesn't know anything about her subject. I'm sure she does. But even so, if she cannot put across what she needs to teach coherently, makes little sense and is unreasonable (which is the case with this particular teacher) then in my eyes, she's not a good teacher at all.

Sophiesticated posted at 1:36 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home