Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Wednesday, October 11, 2006

it's just you and me,and all of those people

ALLRIIGGHT! I'M BA-ACK!

Blogger's working again so the temporary lj has been abandoned. I'll move the post here, and add a couple of updates =)

-first part deleted;no longer applicable-

LOTS to blog about,after this hiatus.Beginning with exams;they were mostly okay except for Math Paper 1,which really sucked.Somehow I can't help but be worried,though.I have a bad feeling about my results....that,and how my motivation seems to have grown legs and tottered away on those really spiffy espadrilles I saw the other day.

Yes,I like espadrilles.

On drama,which has been my reason for surviving lately.I made it to SYF!The whole Famous 5 made it in as well =D I can't wait for practices to start.Really hope that Mrs Crothers won't cut it down to 9 people.But on the "reason for surviving thing"-let's just say the list was overdue by over a week,and I spent that entire week living solely for that list.My first thought on the morning it was (re)scheduled to come out? SYF.

That thing didn't.Get in,I mean.Another Famous 5 victory!

Okay,there's really lots more,but you'd be reading this entry into your 21st birthday so why don't I just one-liner the remaining stuff.
a)Parkway-ed with AL,Shehnam,EL after the D&T paper.I want an Uglydoll!Grr.
b)Adopting a dog by Christmas is a possibility. But I'd rather have a cat
.c)I had a weird dream concerning him the other night.Maybe it's good news,and it means he's happy now.Would make sense,it's been a month...though it really doesn't seem like it.
d)Drama exam on Wednesday.Bought my "pills" (actually Clorets and Tic Tacs) yesterday,still have to make the nooses for my dolls.Hee hee.
e)Temporary schooling in the US next year is a definite possibility.Hmm.I will bold-capitalise-font-size-78ise the word "possibility".I really doubt it'll be a long term thing.More like checking-out-and-temporary-enrollment.
f) I survived three exams today, and am now a free woman =)

Last one: a quiz! Courtesy of the mm-hmming idiot,you know who you are.We still need to plan the cast outing,by the way.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
What are the uses of nyatoh?
UPDATE as of today: Ugh.

2. When is the next time you will have sex?
More like when will be my first time.Right.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"?
Umm...luck?

4. Favorite planet?
Neptune because it's purdy.And Earth,of course.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
My missed call list only has two people,and both are my mom.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?Don't have a ringtoney thing?

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Some souvenir shirt my maid bought for me from the Philippines.It's comfy =)
UPDATE as of today: some azure oversize shirt

8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
Checking my email.
UPDATE as of today: eating Nutella straight from the jar

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing.
No shoes on.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark room-BLACK BOX,my <33333333.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
An eclectic mix of nonsense and sensible ramblings-I mean,mm-hmmings.

12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
The bigger,fluffier,comfier,prettier,snugglier one. Must have lots and lots of pillows and other comfy stuff on it.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping,and probably revising D&T in my dreams while at it.
UPDATE as of today: Sleeping fitfully

14. What did your last text message you received say?
Meet me at the main door. - Mom, picking me up from French
UPDATE as of today: Can't be bothered, it's too long. But from somebody I can't stand.

15.How do you like your eggs?
Eggs Benedict =) I like the hollandaise.

16. What's a word/phrase that you say a lot?
Riiiiight.Or "what?" Or a random snarl.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Karimama!On MSN with me and Eugenia in one of the most fantastic convos I've had in a while.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
This UGLYDOLL in Ig's Heaven! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody buy the pink Uglydog for me,or the three-eyed Tray one.Big size preferred,but smaller keychain versions also can =)
Get me one and I will build a you-shaped shrine and bring oranges to it every day.

Okay,maybe not,but I'd be eternally grateful.

UPDATE as of today: BIG BEAR =) Who I tied a noose around for my monologue.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None.But I did eat toxic amounts of candy.
UPDATE as of today: I swallowed lots of Tic Tacs I picked up from the black box floor for my monologue.

No water,either.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Zee-roe!

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Hmm.I don't know.When I was 9 or 10 things were great,but this year i.e. my thirteenth has been amazing,without it I wouldn't have gained so many things.

On a side note it's like Friends-some have loved,some have lost...I've gained so much-precious,precious memories and really wonderful friends among them-but this year has also been one of the biggest struggles to get through,and one of the most emotionally confusing/painful.Still,it's been one helluva year.

On another side note,my birthday is coming up sooooon =) In 83 days,methinks.

UPDATE as of today: 81 days! Go work it out. Hint: birthday prezzies will be in order.

22. Your worst enemy?
Heh heh,NOT TELLING.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Some nice beach paradise thingy.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Can't remember

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly?
FLYING!For sure.But if I could have the million bucks too that'd be great.

26. What do you want to be doing?
Finding out something that's been bugging me for a while.
UPDATE as of today: Eating copious amounts of Nutella while shopping

27. The last song you listened to?
The We're All In This Together song from the HSM soundtrack.Not my fault,MPH was playing it when Agent Lion and I went in

UPDATE as of today: Maroon 5's This Love

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do?
Scream and lunge for the person.The one I'm speaking to,not the shooter..

.29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
See the person from #22

30. What is the closest item to your foot?
The bottom metal railing of the table next to the computer.

My 5 chosen ones:
a)Sharon
b)Sherilion
c)Grace C
d)Chloe cherry
e)Anybody crazy enough to attempt this.

Okay,TODAY'S update.

I have survived 3 papers today,Drama written,Art and Drama practical.
I have emerged a free woman.
I have totally screwed my Math EOY.
I have fallen head over heels for an Uglydoll.
I have -
OKAY ENOUGH

Performed my monologue today. Lots of shocked gasps when I poured the "pills" on the formerly spotless black box floor...and when I hung a rather innocent looking Big Bear from a noose.

What?

Sophiesticated posted at 4:51 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home