Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Friday, October 20, 2006



Me (to mom) : Breathe in....and out. In.... out. That's right. Now go to the kitchen.....take the chopper......butcher the neighbours....


Bruises have increased in size,blossoming over my right leg/kneecap and turning brown.

The neighbours are having a funeral at their place. I don't mean to nitpick but when you come home to find 3 cars blocking your driveway, leaving you unable to open your gate, it kinda sucks.

Okay,the rest of this post is gonna be dedicated to Darkie.


Darkie is my first love,after my mom. The world's bestest, cutest, noisiest, affectionatest cat ever.

She,is,obviously, a black cat. Only thing is that she has sparse white hairs here and there-I'm talking one or two strands- a bit like an old person. But she's not old.

Another thing is that she's oddly attached to my bag,god knows why,but she'll promptly meow loudly,rub herself around my legs and then not hesitate to sniff my bag(the slouchy silver one) and lie down on it., preventing me from getting up without tipping her onto the conrete. She listens to me already; moving on to training her to come when I clap.

Darkie is currently residing Somewhere Around the Neighbourhood 7-11 and it is my every intention to adopt her the moment I get my mother to agree. Tough, when you realise that she's not very....fond of cats, and I have absolutely no idea how to tell her. Although she can be softened (though I don't have any idea how to,either).

Still, Darkie is my ONE AND ONLY. MEOW!

Sophiesticated posted at 6:26 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home