Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Saturday, October 14, 2006

ode to divorce

So that was a very emo previous post. Sorry, but it was one of those get-it-out-of-my-system-and-too-bad-if-you-were-around-when-the-explosion-took-place things.

I'm fine now.

SHARON chin up. See, this is why you should always check IP addresses.

Doing my interview with Mrs. C article now, waaaay overdue. I don't even know how to begin, creative juices just went out the window and up into the clouds.





I need chocolate.

NOW.

Sophiesticated posted at 11:10 PM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home