Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Thursday, October 19, 2006



SYF today,escaped with minimal purple bruising and an abrasion on my left knee after crawling/dragging myself across the Black Box floor and knocking into various hard items like the black cupboards and chairs. Ouch.

Oh, and had another meltdown after the group piece. Thanks to the other two for all the cheering up, lovelove <3

Note: Mrs Crothers knows.
Note 2: It's hard to be nice when I don't exactly want to...
Note 3: I feel like the world's biggest meanie.


Next. The Agents got themselves another emceeing thing in the space of 5 minutes.

Wei Zhen: ...okay,I need 4 councillors for Prize Table.
Agents: We'll do it.
Wei Zhen: Okay...OH WAIT!
-alarmed glances-
Wei Zhen: No, I just need you to do emceeing. Can?
Lion (whispers to me): AKUCHICHIBABA.
-I nod-
Agents: OKAY!

Off to type the namelist for Monday.

Sophiesticated posted at 5:14 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home