Saturday, November 11, 2006
maryland,i'm coming home.
Tinggi Trip briefing yesterday. 8 MORE DAYS ONLY! Can't wait.
Having just us on the island is gonna make it sound like Survivor though. As in, we get chloroformed on the bus ride and wake up to be told we have to mutilate each other to survive or whatnot, I mean only-you-on-the-island scenarios usually end up like that.
Only-you-on-the-island scenario borrowed from Battle Royale and Saw. Not that I've ever seen them; god bless Wikipedia.
PP-ed AGAIN with the other juniors! Whee. Takeawayed from Mos with Banana and Karimama and snuck the food into the foodcourt. I felt strangely bad oO But I got to eat my Garlic and Lemon mussels so maybe that wasn't so bad.
somebodytriedtotagalongandi'dliketothanktheacademyOH. I GOT MY KRAFT MAC AND CHEESE!
As Sherilyn would say, I have serious thrill issues. With mac and cheese.
Then we went around and semi-window-shopped; Topshop is love. Went to Marks and Sparks, bought pretzels to share i.e. Share-a-Lion stole them all and walked around more, then went to MPH and bought a lovely cat keychain =) And we weren't stalking the excos. It's called, umm, coincidence. Somehow I've never liked the word.
Took the bus home with Share-a-Lion and Karimama. Heavy rain. Ran back from the bus stop but surprisingly only got mildly soaked.
Had a nightmare which consisted of Mr M. telling me that my monologue was crap and that I deserved equally crap marks like 54 or something, can't remember. I freaked out,really. Which is weird, considering that I long ago got my marks and they weren't at all low.
French today was okay. Got put on an answering ban because I answered too many questions.
Gave Steffi a ride back; the rain was so heavy. I swear I've never seen a road that flooded.
Pizza for lunch, I'm a pig. Or maybe a piglet.
On another note, I've decided to start a musings journal. I don't know when I'll put it up, but it'll consist mostly of random things I spend my time thinking about, ranging from theories to mindless pondering.
So stay tuned.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home