Wednesday, November 22, 2006
such a beautiful disaster
I'm exhausted, which I know is no excuse, but because I say I am I'm gonna skip a looooong Tinggi update (you can find those on the other councillors' blogs =D) and do a Top 10 thing instead.
TOP 10 TINGGI MEMORIES
1. The dreadful yet fun mountain hike. 1-inch ants and spiders and mud and cowpats and the heat and more bugs everywhere, but the sense of achievement was whoa.
2. Shopping in JB and tearing through Jusco like madwomen.
3. The boat! One of the best parts. I miss standing/sitting on the liferafts with "Mom", Share-a-lion, Sharon, Kim and Fern =( Sea breeze is love.
4. Watermanship! I got the funky hawtpink lifejacket, hehe. And jumping off the boat was cool, I wouldn't mind doing it again.
5. The blackout on the first night! It was like 9plus and I was in the shower (as were other people in the other rooms) and then it went dark. I only whimpered briefly and then yelled for my torchlight, so proud that I didn't panic/scream.
6. Bugs and sand. In the bathroom. EVERYWHERE.
7. The nailpolish thing on the first night! The juniors squeezed into Fern and Kimmy's room and pedicured ourselves to death, a real girl bonding thing. <33333
8. The Drive To Nowhere.
9. Queens Of Embarassing Tales: Avelyn wiping her face with the insect repellant-ed towel in her doorway and Zakiah mixing up the lyrics to "Where is the Love". Teehee.
10. All the animals on the island: Cats, dogs (Smelly Belly), roosters. And the adorable calico cat at the ferry terminal.
There are many more but I'm lazy to expand the list to 15.
Came back and fell asleep after eating Dunkin Donuts.
Woke up and fell ill with gastric flu which was probably brought on by the 2 straight weeks of drama followed by the trip. Ouch. Anyway, recovered by around 4 and went to watch Frankenstein at Raffles Hotel with the other Drama girls =) Met Kimmy at Kembangan and we walked around Citylink (met Sherrie and Jacinta at Sakae) and then went back to meet the rest.
I loved RH, it was really posh. Like whoa posh. Saw lots of teachers there too and it's freaky seeing your teachers in normal everyday if not formal clothes. Was in danger of having my new tube being ripped off by a scheming Ja and fellow conspirator Sherrie. ;)
The performance was pretty good overall. Acting wise it was all right. The Dolly Woman was rather freaky and I loved Igor and his blood sausage and Elizabeth's scream was really bone-chilling-Banshee-style. However, the plot was quite stunted and rather mishmashed at times, if you know what I mean (although judging from my lack of articulation you most probably don't). Didn't hold a candle to the original book. Costumes and use of lights and techniques was okay, exception being the Frankenstein costume which looked like a crumpled body stocking.

L-R: Me, Jacinta, Sherrie, Sherilyn, Avelyn, Michelle C. <3
Next day. Went to school to help with -ahem-. PP-ed with Sherilyn, Banana, Yougenius and Karimama after that. Went to Mos for lunch and ate like pigs! We blew a lot on food, tsk =P We were laughing and laughing and drinking each others' milk tea and eating too many Garlic and Lemon Mussels and making a mess of our table. How civilized. But no, we didn't get thrown out. Lol.
Went to Dorothy Perkins and Sherilyn took the opportunity to blatantly hint about her Christmas present. Bought my Mango tee and went to MPH, then went to some shop in Marine Parade Central to get -ahem-. So many nice clothes there though *beams* Lots of ON, Gap, A&F, Hollister and S. Olivier overruns. Got a grey and pink mini for 7 bucks.
Got a lift home from her very nice mum =)
Now, I'm wasting away my day at home eating Tao Kae Noi and wishing for the impossible.
The End.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home