Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Thursday, December 14, 2006

phantasmagoria

"Yes, I've changed,", Mother said, "and yet I'm still the same. Over the years, members of the Shangguan family have died off like stalks of chives, and others have been born to take their place. Where there's life, death is inevitable. Dying's easy; it's the living that's hard. The harder it gets, the stronger the will to live. And the greater the fear of death, the greater the struggle to keep on living." -Mo Yan

Dental went fine, but I realised that I hate metallic scrapey sounds.

Awards ceremony- we did really well (: Got a Merit, which puts us in the top 4-6, and the very very very unexpected INglish award for quality of English among all the 25 schools which submitted, not limited to finalists. WHOO!

I'm really proud of Et Cetera.
Share-a-lion, since you've taken over my post please get your issues in too (:

Didn't stay for the reception (although the cakes and tarts and everything looks really goood), rushed off to the MRT and met Chloe at Kembangan by accident. Changed in the really horrible toilets with Eugenia and cabbed to Aquarius.

Helped to paste the snowflakes and stuff, then the seniors came and everything and from there it was just a jumble of camwhoring, food and lots of laughs. Going to miss the seniors =(

I LOVE THE JOHNNIE CLUB.
(and the APC)

Photos when I'm more energetic.



Sophiesticated posted at 6:25 PM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home