Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Thursday, December 21, 2006



Sec One registration was okay. The stockings weren't that uncomfortable after all. Helped out at 107 and then went to the hall and crowd-controlled with the rest, then left halfway to go help out fitting uniforms. That was fun (but now my toes hurt. Boo.)

Went shopping with Mom at Raffles City after that and we went shoe shopping. One pair each for Christmas and my birthday <3 Although I have monster feet like skis.

Oh,and being the procrastinator that I am I haven't packed my Phuket clothes and all yet.

Penguins at the zoo now,and the littlest penguin is soooo cute I can't stand it.

Sophiesticated posted at 11:26 PM
{ 1 comments }

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like shoes.
I have these awsome pointy ones.
Black at the ends.
I love Penguins, too.
Sophie; I'm starting a real, real blog. One I'm going to post in regularly and such. And contrary to what I believe you believe.. I WILL KEEP ITUP!
www.smethyl.skyblog.com
Jaw:]
Linkz moi; youkay?
You're the 1st person I'm telling about it.
LOVE SAMMEH

12/27/2006 1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home