Wednesday, January 03, 2007
a
BIG thank you to the humanoids who wished me Happy Birthday/New Year's =) Ditto to you! To Sherilyn, Sharon and Ariel, my best besties who were kind enough to spend their New Year's Eve with me to talk rubbish/eat too much (Karimama and Trishal, thanks for calling! see larh go to India miss my birthday, sniff sniff), all the people who gave me presents, your cards have gone into the Special Momento drawer =)For those who didn't you can always send over a few hundred chocolate bars, free time vouchers and that sort of thing.
Of course, you don't have to.
Yesyesyes first day of school. I will not say the obligatory "great", although I think I have pretty much to be thankful for in this new year and I do hope it'll be a good one. =)
Councillors, Pubbers, etc, I've FINALLY uploaded the pictures, come and collect on MSN =)
I want to watch V for Vendetta and The Queen =(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home