Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Just two more to go tomorrow- E Maths and Physics.
Brilliant, I am totally certain I'll fail A Math and I am swimming in quadratic equations, on a break from them now:
x = -b +/- square root of (b squared - 4ac)
--------------------------------------
2a
I swear it's been burned onto my brain and all my neurons have xs and bs and square root signs stamped on them.
Cleared up some stuff in SYF today. And messed up more stuff.
One more month to go i.e. another month of green hay and scarlet poppies and black boxes.
Settled production team and the rest of it.
Costume tailoring tomorrow.
E Geog outing to the beach today. We spent like 5 mins looking at the coast and 40 mins at Macs :/ Hehe. Not complaining though, I haven't eaten a Sausage McMuffin in ages, not since Sunday morning tuition started (:
Tally-hoo!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home