Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Saturday, February 24, 2007



My ulcer is still there, at this rate it'll probably take over my whole mouth and I'll just wind up with a giant ulcer-ed out lower lip. A bit like a pufferfish if pufferfish had lips. Eww.


Sometimes I think it would be easiest to just give up.

It would be so nice if I could just sit down and whine endlessly. It's a luxury to whine wholeheartedly in front of others. Not whine about little things on the surface but about all that's been hiding underneath and tearing you from the inside out.

But we can't, because people disappoint us. And suddenly realisation dawns on how we need to be the ones being strong and holding fort for everybody and everything else.

I think it would be great if I just drowned in emo songs, taking lifetime supplies of mac and cheese, candy, chocolate, tom yam noodles from canteen stall #4, Ipods, classic DVDs, Meerkat Manor episodes, lots of darling fuzzy cats, a nice soft futon and my assuming, paranoid, second-guessing self with me.

Sophiesticated posted at 2:47 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home