Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Monday, March 05, 2007



Defn. of depressing:

Last year it was mostly As with one or two Bs.
Now it's.....two As and a lot of Bs and Cs and shock horror a couple of Ds.

I always knew I would fail A Math, although hey I did a leetle better than expected, at least I only missed the passing mark by only a few marks. Proves the discalculus theory anyway. Seeing how I take ages to fully understand new stuff, hopefully hopefully I'll do better by midyears.

OH and I think I failed physics too :/ AAARGH! I don't know, we'll find out tomorrow, guess there's nothing to do now except pray for the best.

OH OH please let me have scored well for E Geog in order to pull up my really pathetic Social Studies for a more respectable Comb. Humanities score

and (nearly) above all PLEASE LET ME HAVE DONE OKAY FOR CORE LIT. I have a nasty feeling it won't be pretty.

I guess a lot more practice will be on the agenda for next term. Once SYF is over, I'll have loads of free time to work the assessment books =)

Speaking of SYF we have....35 days to our performance.
How how? I guess we'll be needing all the extra rehearsals after all.
I can't wait for camp, it's gonna be fun. Although technically it shouldn't be the focus but I think a little fun with work is always good =)

I've been having really strange dreams lately, on a totally unrelated note.

On another totally unrelated note, I've found Equus, or more accurately Mom found it for me in the pile of aforementioned battered books. I haven't really read very much of it, but it seems good so far.

http://www.99rooms.com

A bit freaky geeky but it's cool =)

Sophiesticated posted at 1:05 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home