Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Sunday, March 25, 2007



We have guests over. Olga and Raymond.

Olga is cute and red and round.
Raymond is.....very tall.

Yes,they're both French.

Drama at ACS yesterday was exhausting but really good. My scenes felt right, at last. Oh and we made people cry (: So I guess that's great. Thanks to Lion, Sharon, Andrea, Ally Bong, Serene, Carmen Faith Chan Who I Have Not Killed Yet and Dalia for everything.

Fuck, I'm so worried.

BMW was fun. I guess. I liked the Tribal (now I never look at the word the same way, after the EL CA1 paper) Time Percussion band, so WOMAD-y and rustic-catchy. Except for a certain activity which shall be doomed to languish in the "Bad Memories" shelf of my in-brain library. Enough said.


Kiss Kiss Bang Bang = my first movie with a rating (way) above PG13. I loved it.

Perry: Look up idiot in the dictionary...
Harry Lockhart (cuts in): and you'll see a picture of me there?
Perry: No, you'll find the definition of the word "idiot", which you are.

I know, dots (sorry for stealing your phrase Sharon) right?


For some unfathomable reason, I've developed an interest in political novels. I want my 1984 and my Brazil and for the longest time my V for Vendetta. Come on people, be nice (: While you're at it you can donate free time and coffee-and-vanilla-eclairs-from-Swiss-Baekeri-vouchers too. (:

Oh and I bought that Jodi Picoult book The Tenth Circle with my book voucher from the Scrabble contest. It's pretty good. I love the concept, how it's based on Dante's Inferno and the whole tenth-circle-of-hell theory.

Life just seems like one big sham.
I feel like I've been cheated.

Sophiesticated posted at 12:16 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home