Monday, April 16, 2007
I haven't blogged in what seems like eons. (aeons?)
Yeah SO. Everyone's having SYF withdrawal symptoms. I didn't think I'd miss rehearsals this much (although I knew I would anyway.)
Great and wonderful and glorious experiences leave us swiftly and silently like the fluttering of an autumn leaf to the ground, bittersweet notes drawing out the final vestiges of tears. When everything is over, we look at the past and we see how much a few months can change us, see the memories pop out from every little forgotten avenue or line that wouldn't have mattered, and ask ourselves where they -we- all went.Sally Bacon, this is for you.Mmmm, I just realised that I use far too many brackets, as Lion would say
"bracket girl"MYEs are two inches away, why I used inches I don't know but I'm freaking scared. I've mapped out my study timetable, although I highly doubt I'll follow it but it makes me feel better. And stops the mother from nagging more.
Drama exam next freaking week, omfg.
Say much, brat?
Brat(t) says you should let me have your kitties and dog. Or get me a kitten/dog. =)
After MYE's I'm going to run screaming out of school in a freedom-crazed euphoria and make a mad dash for KFC or MOS, the junk craving is flooding my brain. The India exhange trip girls will be here then so it's two weeks of fun =)
The class is hooked on toe-weaving, yes I know it sounds gross (think: toe lint, eww) but it's strangely, scarily addictive, kind of like knitting in the 1940's.
I missed FashBash! Damn. Oh yeah. After exams, it's to Orchard Road we goooooo.
Somebody please buy me a fridgeful of Tim Tams, I'll love you for life.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home