Thursday, May 10, 2007
Zomgz, I haven't been here since April- that's a long time, innit?
The dreaded 3 left - Chem, A Math and Physics. After that, long-awaited freedom :D
I have a really weird but good gut feeling about the papers this time, well maybe except for SS and EL Situational Writing because I know I screwed those. But still, I'm confident of passing E Math for the first time in a while. That's something.
Going to Parkway with Lion after oral to hunt for the maltose because
some people haven't been doing their job. Exams have made me really touchy (sorry guys) but all the same, your apparent lack of a)care and b)sense and overall total apathy is killing. It is currently part of my best interests to give you all a piece my mind but I know it wouldn't work.
Gaah.
Hmm, I need my Sausage Mcmuffin from Macs. I need sodium.
/edit: I just deleted a whole chunk of emo-rant because I figured it would a) hurt people but b) you wouldn't care anyway, would you?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home