Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Sunday, June 17, 2007



Hello ladies, I'm back.

Took teapot to watch Sacred Monsters on the 8th. The performance was top notch and quite honestly, I'm still looking for the precise English translation of merveille - you know, to gaze upon in awe and yet feel impossibly happy. In between laughing like idiots at spicy chilli dogs (geddit?) and attempting to pose with the woman in the ads for that new Starbucks frappe with adzuki beans - *beams*

Malaysia truly asia was hot.
I look like a zebra with my swimsuit cutting tanned onto my back.
Saw lots of fish and adorable squirrels.
Ate lots of ice cream and tom yam (but not together,of course)
Snuck bits of chicken ham to the stray cats at the Hyatt in Kuantan.
Had lovely tea buffets at said hotel. (think mini tiramisu-mmmm)
Discovered international recipe (!) Kit Kat.
(why is all this about food?)
Planned both my plays - woohoo!
Freaked out at the smoke shrouding Kuantan, assumed that it was A Fog and we were all going to die (well, not really - it was a forest fire)
Pact-ed with mom to go watch Fantastic 4.
Counted cows on the coastal roads and played spot-the-durian-tree.

Yeah, that's abour'it!


You know that decision I've been harping about? (sorry for whining about it, to whoever I've been whining to)
My mind's made up. No question about it.
Now it's just a matter of rounding off,and I really hope it goes smoothly.

EMDD rehearsal starts Thursday and it's going to be one exhausting journey. Putting myself back into the skin of Sally Bacon and digging out those scars, the ones that never really healed, until they're red raw again. And I've got something else to bring up, something new this time. It's strange - it's definitely sadness, but for the first time I want to feel it, because I know -or rather truly hope- that it'll bring with it the joy of fulfilment. I'm not making much sense rambling like this, but I've not wanted anything as much as I want this in a long time.

I only hope that I'm making the right choice-
I know what I'm doing, but I'm scared I can't or won't be able do it.

Sophiesticated posted at 6:18 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home