Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Monday, July 30, 2007



And so Tissue is officially over. Kinda anticlimax, innit?
I wish I had pictures of my blacked eyes but nope.

By some miracle I got enough sleep last night, but I still yawned all the way through Trigo.

Celebrate Drama '07 was great. Especially Sunday's performances which served to remind me that getting into ACJC Drama will be virtually impossible judging by the astounding quality of their work. Bah.

A mask that hides your face
A face that hides your pain
A pain that eats your heart
A heart nobody knows

-Bang Bang, You're Dead.


Anyway I had ice cream today. So I'm happy. Major canteen food shortage tmw and the queues are bound to be unbearable so I think I might just bring cup noodles. Or run across the road for some black carrot cake.

Oh, and by another wondrous (no I'm not being sarcastic) I passed my acids/bases test! =O
Super surprising.

Happy Birthday Eugenia (:


/edit 10:21pm: I cannot wait for the holidays, so I can find a day for some good old alone time. I'll get a Venti Chocolate Frappe from Starbucks at RC and then retire to the Supreme Court steps, just me, the sky, my sketchbook and my camera.

I think I'd like that.



Sophiesticated posted at 5:14 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home