Thursday, July 12, 2007
It's the 150th entry!
Bit hard to believe,innit?
Somewhere Only We Know has been rewritten and (is currently being) retitled because I thought it was getting too emo/too draggy. The climax came way too late. Although I do miss the more macabre element of it. Sigh.
Going back to swimming through my ocean of scripts and drama pieces and things like that in a minute. Have to come up with a new title for my play + retype monologue + write group devised script + write my competition entries (actually 2 of them). Yikes.
At least the weekend will be fun. Going to watch OOtP with bongster on Saturday at Plaza (read: FUN DAY! ) And Dim Sum Dollies with the DE girls on Sunday after tuition (read: DRESSING UP. Zorra and Andrea, you with me? ;)
AND I finally understand stoichiometry. Actually, it's fun. Can things get any better? :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home