Wednesday, July 18, 2007
When you're gone,the pieces of my heart are missing youThe face I came to know is missing tooWas it just easier for you to pretend?Because it doesn't seem like anything else.I don't recognize you any more,even if you'd say the same about me.But I guess at least I know I've changed, even if I don't talk about it. Do you?I liked running in PE today. I wish we'd done two rounds,really.
It took my mind of things.
Oh, and Ms C.'s back! :D
I (ahem)
borrowed my dad's copy of
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hossini a couple of days back during a mugging, umm, deviation. It's a good book. Raw. I love its themes of devotion and betrayal, repentance and redemption. Now I feel like rushing out to buy
A Thousand Splendid Suns.
But I'm still saving the last 30 bucks in my Borders card for the Deathly Hallows :D
Btw, the movie was disappointing. I mean, so was the book, but yeah.
RH skit tomorrow. Wish us luck.
"Ba kwa, ba kwa, 1kg $10"There isn't really anything else to say.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home