Femme


Lying in bed with my mp3 on and the rain falling outside.Doing my drama and SC. I read virtually anything, dabble in poems and mutter under my breath. Loves pretty earrings,reading fanfic, baking desserts and cats,fiery tempered and silently contemplative. Occasionally disorganised. And a firm believer that a little bit of whimsy always does us some good.

Exits
{alicia}
{aretha}
{crystal}
{denise}
{deserie}
{eugenia}
{eunice}
{grace cheah}
{heidi foo}
{imesha}
{jacinta}
{jia jia}
{keshia}
{kimmy}
{linus}
{mandy t.}
{mel gan}
{michelle chern}
{nadia}
{rach}
{sammeh}
{serene}
{share-a-lion}
{sharon}
{sherrie}
{soek khern}
{trishal}
{victoria}
{weizhen}


Gramophone



Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Extras


credits: shikin
Wednesday, July 25, 2007



Whoever's finished Deathly Hallows and hated the ending, MSN me or something so we can go full-on rant :/

Hectic week so far. Something crops up every day but I guess it's cool. :D Meeting on Monday. Drama on Tuesday. Another meeting today. Installation practice tmw, and another meeting after that. Celebrate Drama rehearsal on Friday, and rounding off the week: virtually-round-the-clock-drama - Tissue (for the last time) on Saturday at noon, drama after that and devised scriptwriting in the evening. Tuition on Sunday morning, Celebrate Drama in the afternoon.

plusplusplus I need to restart directing rehearsals. And start practicing with the rest for special item. Gaah.

On another note:
I bought earrings on sale from doryperky! :D pretty shiny dangly ones. Now I feel like getting more because of the huge discount (even though GSS is over).

I feel like joining the protest fasting thing in August. Shall go contemplate. Maybe I'll do it on my own though since you have to fork out like 20 bucks for the real thing. Anyone care to join me?

Trigo is fun. I like trigo because it's the bit of math I can actually do.
I hope it stays do-able although I doubt it will.



Sophie should not be reading fanfic and writing poems and blogging and contemplating ordering donuts and writing memos and essentially wasting her precious time.

Sophie should go and devote her energies to doing productive work like the pile of mole revision, A Math homework and practising her monologue before she melts into a pile of useless procrastinating sludge.


Aaaaaargh.

Sophiesticated posted at 5:49 AM
{ 0 comments }

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home